Women Wellbeing Course
It is a safe space where you can receive and give peer support with other women and share coping strategies to improve your mental health.
The course is 10 weeks long and is due to start in November. Dates to be confirmed.
How To Get In Touch
Intended Client Groups:
This service is open to residents of these areas:
- South West
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Women aged 18 years old and over.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Anxiety Management Course
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group – Stockbridge
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- One-to-one peer support
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- Social Hub
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Women Wellbeing Course