Wellbeing Gateway in South West Edinburgh
The Wellbeing Gateway is for people living in South West Edinburgh, who are feeling low or stressed and looking to make a change in their life.
The Wellbeing Gateway gives you an opportunity to:
- talk about how you are feeling and how it is affecting your life
- hear about local groups, activities and services that can help
- earn how you can access the support that will work best for you
*The service is changing to be more responsive to your needs. From 18 September, the service will no longer be a drop-in. It will be on an appointment basis only and please note there are limited spaces each week.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Amanda Hunter at Health in Mind.
Phone Number: 0131 225 8508
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service is open to residents of these areas:
- South West
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
The service is open to people aged 18 to 64 who are registered with a GP in South West Edinburgh.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Tynecastle Community Wing
-Wednesday from 9.30 am to 11.30 am-
Tel: 0131 225 8508
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Type: Charity/VoluntaryHealth in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Counselling Services – Health in Mind
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- Pathway – Men (Health in Mind)
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Wellbeing Gateway in South West Edinburgh