Waverley Care supports people who have HIV, AIDS and/or hepatitis C. The type of support that people need can differ depending on how recently they have been diagnosed as being HIV or Hepatitis C positive and where they are in life, for example young, with or without a family, retired, etc. A range of services are offered to cater to their different needs.
Specific services include:
- Advice and Information
- One-to-one, peer and group support
- HIV & Hepatitis Testing
- Residential Support (Waverley Care Milestone)
- Self Management
In addition, there a range of specialist projects and services which cater to specific groups, including:
- African communities
- Gay and bisexual men
- Children and families
- People affected by drug misuse
Intended Client Groups:
- People living with HIV and or Hepatitis C
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
People living with HIV and or Hepatitis C
This service accepts direct self referrals.
This service is available by appointment only.
Contact Info. & Service Address
3 Mansfield Place
Mondays to Fridays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
Limited on street parking
- Main office is accessed via a flight of steps. Milestone Residential Support Centre is wheelchair accessible.
- This service is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.