The Wellbeing Space
The Wellbeing Space is an opportunity to:
- share and receive support as part of a group
- take part in activities on the theme of mental health recovery
- access information about other services and community activities
Date: Every Thursday
Time: 1.00 pm – 2.30 pm
Location: The Broomhouse Hub, 79/89 Broomhouse Crescent, EH11 3RH
The Wellbeing Space is a partnership project by The Broomhouse Centre and Health in Mind.
How To Get In Touch
You can drop in any Thursday or get in touch with Lyndsey for further details.
Phone Number: 07809 904 231
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service is open to residents of these areas:
- South West
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
The service is for anyone aged 18 years and over living in South West Edinburgh.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
70 Broomhouse Crescent
1:00 - 2:30 pm
Tel: 07809 904 231
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Type: Charity/VoluntaryHealth in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Counselling Services – Health in Mind
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- Pathway – Men (Health in Mind)
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Wellbeing Gateway in South West Edinburgh