Drug and Alcohol Misuse Recovery Hubs
The Recovery Hubs are one – stop shops which offer a full range of drug and alcohol treatment and support services. Each is run by a team made up of staff from voluntary sector, NHS and social work seeing people from a different area of the city.
The easiest way for most people to start to get support from their local Recovery Hub team is to come to a drop-in sessions. At the Drop-in, the worker will listen, give advice and options, agree a plan and organise the first step of the plan. All Drop-ins operate a “no wrong door” approach so people can come to any of them regardless of where they live in the city.
People who cannot come to a Drop-in for any reason, or who want more information should contact the hub by phone.
Hub services are confidential and the teams will only share information where they are very concerned that a vulnerable person is being harmed. They offer a choice of male or female workers wherever possible.
For full opening hours and a map of the hubs – see here.
North East Edinburgh – 0131 554 7516
- Leith – North East Recovery Hub, 5 Links Place, EH6 7EZ.
- Craigmillar- East Neighbourhood Centre, 101 Niddrie Mains Rd, EH16 4DS
- Portobello – Mountcastle Healthcare Centre , 132 Mountcastle Drive, EH15 3LL
South East Edinburgh – 0131 661 5294
- Central – The Advice Shop, 249 The High Street, EH1 1YJ
- Old Town – Spittal Street Centre, 22 – 24 Spittal Street, EH3 9DU
- Oxgangs – Dunedin Canmore offices, 10 Firhill Neuk, EH13 9FF
- Liberton / Gilmerton – South Neighbourhood office, 40, Captain’s road, EH17 8QF
North West – 0131 332 2314
- Muirhouse – North West Recovery hub, 10 Pennywell Court, EH4 4TZ
- Pennywell – Pennywell Resource Centre, 31-33 Pennywell Road, EH4 4PJ
- South Queensferry – South Queensferry Medical Practice, 41 The Loan, EH30 9HA
South West – 0131 453 9406
- Gorgie / Dalry – ELS House, 555 Gorgie Road, EH11 3LE.
- Wester Hailes – Westerhailes Healthy Living Centre, 32 Harvesters Way, EH14 3JF
Intended Client Groups:
- Drug and Alcohol Users
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
People in Edinburgh who are aged 16 and over and have a substance misuse problem.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
-Various - see attachement-
Provider's Name: NHS Lothian
Type: NHS LothianNHS Lothian provides a comprehensive range of primary, community-based and acute hospital services for the second largest residential population in Scotland - circa 800,000 people.
Services run by this provider
- Bridgend Growing Communities
- Community Gardens at REH
- Drug and Alcohol Misuse Recovery Hubs
- Eating Disorders Support (Cullen Centre)
- Mood Juice
- NHS 24
- NHS Inform
- NHS Lothian Bereavement Service
- North East Edinburgh Local Health Partnership
- North West Edinburgh Local Health Partnership
- Royal Edinburgh Hospital Volunteering Hub
- South Central Edinburgh Local Health Partnership
- South West Edinburgh Local Health Partnership
- Stress Control (NHS Lothian)
- The Rivers Centre
- Working Health Services Lothian