Sikh Sanjog supports women and their families from Sikh and other minority ethnic backgrounds. We aim to reduce isolation, support women and increase the confidence, wellbeing and self esteem of local women and their families.
We provide a range of services including:
- Training, personal development and employability support
- Children and young people groups and activities
- Literacy and IT coaching
- Social and wellbeing support for young women from settled migrant communities, and others new to the community and those with young families
- Health and wellbeing activities for over 50’s women
- Advice and counselling available thorough a “drop in” centre
- A range of community groups, including older peoples groups, physical activities, and groups for younger people.
- LGBT inclusion project
- Community cafe and cooking groups
Intended Client Groups:
- Black and Minority Ethnic
- Sikh women and their families
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
130 Leith Walk
-Monday - Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm-
Provider's Name: Sikh Sanjog
Working with Sikh women and their families.