Pregnancy and Parents Centre
Pregnancy and Parents Centre works with parents-to-be, families, and local communities. we offer friendship and information through classes, activities and resources to support you through pregnancy and early parenthood.
- Yoga for Pregnancy
- Birth Preparation Workshops
- Dads-To-Be courses
- Home Birth Support Group
- Choices for Childhood Support Group
- Meet a midwife Information Session
For Parents/Carers and Babies:
- Yoga with Babies
- Baby Massage
- Baby and Toddler Music
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Mothers drop-in support group
Therapies and Support
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- homoeopathy workshops and consultations
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Sale of previously-owned maternity and baby clothes, toys and equipment
- Library of books and resources about childbirth and parenting
Intended Client Groups:
- All preganant women and partners, new parents, babies and young children.
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Pregnant women and their partners, new parents, babies and young children and extended family.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
10 Lower Gilmore Place
Monday - Friday from 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
-Monday - Friday from 9.45 am to 9.00 pm. Check website for session times, as these vary. -
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
Metered parking available in local streets, or parking at Fountainpark Complex
- Wheelchair Access
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Public Transport Information
LRT routes 10 and 27, 10 - get off at Viewforth Church, or, 1, 34, 35-get off at Fountainpark Cinema Complex or bus numbers 11, 15, 16 stop at end of Gilmore Place, which is 5 minutes walk from Lower Gilmore Place.