Positive Futures (Libertus)
Positive Futures is based in Liberton/Gilmerton and is for people over 50 who want to meet people with similar interests, get out and about and do things. The project offers various groups and activities, including;
- befriending opportunities for people who are struggling with the confidence to get out
- early stage dementia groups
- a community bus service for people that live in the South East of Edinburgh
- information talks for people who want to live at home for longer
The groups are led by volunteers who organise and help to run activities within the South Edinburgh area. We are looking for people who are 50+ who are willing to take part in activities or pass on particular interests of skills to others.
For more information on any of the above services, please contact Dan Fulller using the details below.
Intended Client Groups:
- Older People
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
For Positive Futures, individuals need to be able to travel to Liberton/Gilmerton area.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
G.P, Social Work, Mental Health Teams
This service is available by appointment only.
Contact Info. & Provider's Address
20 Gracemount Drive
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
-Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm-
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
Car Park at the centre
- Wheelchair Access
- Information in community languages
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Public Transport Information
Libertus services is based at Gracemount which ias located on the number 7 and 33 bus routes, the 31 bus also passes nearby.