Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
Pathway is a project offering support to women in the Edinburgh area who are 16 years and over, and are survivors of childhood sexual abuse. We are a free service which offers support for up to two years. We take referrals from individuals, social services or other voluntary organisations.
We offer both one-to-one and group support to help with any issue that you feel is important to you. You can expect:
- Regular one-to-one support tailored to your needs with the same worker.
- Telephone support
- Occasional out of hours support when agreed in advance with the service co-ordinator
- Regular reviews
- To be involved in your support at every stage
- Confidential, safe space to talk
The health in mind and Scottish Government booklet ‘Yes You Can!’ which explores the subject of childhood sexual abuse and aims to help you feel more aware and confident in supporting people who disclose sexual abuse, can now be found within the Resources Section of Edspace and can be accessed directly by clicking here.
Intended Client Groups:
- Survivors of Abuse
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Social services, voluntary agencies
Contact Info. & Provider's Address
40 Shandwick Place
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tel: 0131 225 8508
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Type: Charity/VoluntaryHealth in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Counselling Services – Health in Mind
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- Pathway – Men (Health in Mind)
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Wellbeing Gateway in South West Edinburgh