Oasis (Health in Mind)
The service is for women aged 18 years old and over. One-to-one support is provided for up to six months.
We also run groups for women providing a safe space to explore mental health and wellbeing and develop coping strategies.
How To Get In Touch
Telephone Number: 0131 666 1606
Intended Client Groups:
- Survivors of Abuse
This service is open to residents of these areas:
- South East
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Women aged 18 or over, living in South East Edinburgh who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
4 Drum Street
-9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday -
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Anxiety Management Course
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group – Stockbridge
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- One-to-one peer support
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- Social Hub
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Wellbeing Gateway in South West Edinburgh
- Women Wellbeing Course