Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland
The Mental Welfare Commission carry out our statutory duties by focussing on five main areas of work:
- monitoring the Acts
- information and advice
- influencing and challenging
Service users and carers freephone line
0800 389 6809.
Telephone number for professionals
0131 313 8777.
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
People receiving care and treatment under mental health legislation.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Provider's Address
91 Haymarket Terrace
Monday - Thursday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm,
Friday 9.00 am - 4.30 pm
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Information in community languages
- Translation Service
- This service is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.