Grapevine Information Service
Grapevine provides information to disabled people, their families and anyone looking for disability related information. This service is free and confidential, and covers Edinburgh.
You can phone Grapevine on 0131 475 2370. Information is also available online.
Information and advice is available on a wide range of issues including:
- Money and Disability Benefits
- Social Work Services and Direct Payments
- Access to Transport
- Housing and Adaptations
- Aids and Equipment
- Holidays and Leisure Activities
- Education and Employment Opportunities
- Access Issues
- Disability Equality and the Law
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Any disabled person, regardless of impairment, either physical, sensory, learning or cognitive, and their supporters, families etc.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Any - Social Work, G.P., Occupational Therapist, Support Worker
This service is available by appointment only.
Contact Info. & Provider's Address
57 Albion Road
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
Unrestricted parking on street including 5 disabled bays
- Wheelchair Access
- Translation service available on request. Information is available in a range of formats including braille, tape, large print
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Public Transport Information
Lothian Regional Transport Bus Numbers 1 and 35 to Easter Road
and Bus Numbers 5, 26, and 40 to London Road