Equal Access (Health in Mind)
The service is for anyone aged 18 or over, from a minority ethnic community who would like to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
Equal Access provides one-to-one and group support to develop coping strategies and connect with local communities, groups and services.
*Please note, Health in Mind are unable to take referrals from people living in North East Edinburgh.
Intended Client Groups:
- Black and Minority Ethnic
This service is open to residents of these areas:
- North West
- S Central
- South East
- South West
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
People aged 18 and over from a minority ethnic community, who are living in Edinburgh.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
You can self-refer or be referred by someone else.
This service is available by appointment only.
Contact Info. & Provider's Address
40 Shandwick Place
Monday - Thursday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Friday 9.00 am - 4.30 pm
-Monday - Thursday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Friday 9.00 am - 4.30 pm-
Tel: 0131 225 8508
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Anxiety Management Course
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group – Stockbridge
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- One-to-one peer support
- Pathway – Men (Health in Mind)
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- Social Hub
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Wellbeing Gateway in South West Edinburgh
- Women Wellbeing Course