Edinburgh Women’s Aid
The team at Women’s Aid:
- offer you confidential support and advice
- answer your questions honestly
- give you all the information you need
- give you advice on how you and your children can stay safe
- provide temporary accommodation if you’re unable to stay in your home
- provide you with help and support for a better future
Whatever kind of abuse you’re being subjected to, you don’t need to put up with it. Don’t worry – Edinburgh Women’s Aid will never judge you and you can talk freely and confidentially.
No woman or child should be subjected to domestic abuse. If it is happening to you, please remember, it’s not your fault and Edinburgh Women’s Aid can help.
How To Get In Touch
Phone: 0131 315 8110
If you are referring somone to Edinburgh Women’s Aid, please use the details above.
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
- Survivors of Abuse
- Young People
- 5 - 18 years old
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
4 Cheyne Street
-Monday 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm (phone support from 10.00 am) Tuesday 10.00 am – 3.00 pm Wednesday 10.00 am – 3.00 pm Thursday 2.00 pm – 7.00 pm (phone support from 10.00 am) Friday 10.00 am – 3.00 pm Saturday 10.00 am – 1.00 pm -