Edinburgh Women’s Aid
No woman or child should be subjected to domestic abuse. If it is happening to you, please remember, it’s not your fault and there is help.
If you need to speak to someone right not, please call the 24 hour national abuse helpline on 0800 027 1234
- Crisis Counselling
- Support, information and choices concerning domestic abuse, such as housing options, benefits, welfare rights and legal issues
- Refuge service offers temporary accommodation for women and any accompanying children
- Resettlement Service, for women moving into permanent accommodation.
- Outreach Service, for people who cannot make it to the central office.
- Court Advocacy through the EDDACS service. This offers support and advocacy for female victims of domestic abuse crimes going through the court process.
Children and Young People Services
- Outreach support in schools
- Group Programmes for women and children
How To Get in Touch
Address: 4 Cheyne Street, Edinburgh EH4 1JB
Phone Number: 0131 315 8111
Opening Times: Monday – Friday (9.30 am – 4.30 pm) Saturday (10.00 am – 1.00 pm)
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
- Survivors of Abuse
- Young People
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
4 Cheyne Street