City and Farm Communities
Cyrenians has four residential communities, which provide accommodation and support to people. The purpose of the Communities is to provide a safe and stable community environment for people to live, learn and develop together.
The Communities were the first projects and are still at the heart of what the Cyrenians do. They focus on shared living between residents and volunteers, including:
- shared responsibilities for household jobs like shopping, cooking and cleaning
- shared decision-making around managing their home and its finances
For more detailed information about the Cyrenians communities, click here.
Intended Client Groups:
- Black and Minority Ethnic
- Drug and Alcohol Users
- Homeless People
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
- Young People
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Young people aged 16 - 30 who have additional support needs and are homeless.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
This service is available by appointment only.
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
Parking spaces available
- Wheelchair Access
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.