Depression and Anxiety Support Group
The group is open to all adults affected by depression, low mood, stress or anxiety. It is a safe and non-judgemental space for people to be able to share with, listen to and support each other. The group is drop in so people do not have to register beforehand. People are welcome to bring somebody for support the first few times.
Winter Dates and Venues
For a full list of dates and venues, please download a flyer here.
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 0131 225 8508
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Edinburgh Methodist Church
25 Nicholson Square
Alternative Tuesdays 7.00 pm - 8.45 pm
Tel: 0131 225 8508
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Anxiety Management Course
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group – Stockbridge
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- One-to-one peer support
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- Social Hub
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Women Wellbeing Course