Depression and Anxiety Support Group – Stockbridge
Health in Mind’s Depression and Anxiety Support Group is a supportive environment where people experiencing anxiety, depression and low mood can share their thoughts and feelings or just to be present.
It is led by a volunteer with lived experience and it creates a space for people to connect with others in a similar situation and to learn positive coping strategies from one another. There is no referral or registration needed. If you are interested in accessing the service, feel free to drop in.
Date: Alternate Mondays (starting 2 March)
Time: 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Location: The Stockbridge Library, 11 Hamilton Pl, Edinburgh EH3 5BA
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service is open to residents of these areas:
- North West
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
11 Hamilton Pl
Tel: 0131 225 8508
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind is a Scottish charity, which works to promotes the health and wellbeing of people who experience mental health difficulties.
Services run by this provider
- Anxiety Management Course
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group – Stockbridge
- Equal Access (Health in Mind)
- Guided Self Help (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- MAPS – My Assets and Personal Strengths
- Oasis (Health in Mind)
- One-to-one peer support
- Pathway – Women (Health in Mind)
- re:discover (Health in Mind)
- Social Hub
- The Listening Space
- The Wellbeing Space
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Women Wellbeing Course