Cruse Bereavement Care
Cruse Bereavement Care Scotland supports the wellbeing of bereaved people in Scotland. They seek to help anyone experiencing bereavement to understand their grief and cope with their loss.
Cruse offers a range of support, including:
- telephone support via the national helpline – 0845 600 2227
- face-to-face support – find out about this via the phone line
- support groups
- leaflets and information
- support for children and young people
Cruse Scotland offers support for bereaved people both adults and young people with a trained volunteer. Early days support to help you understand your grief and the feelings you may be experiencing. However, please note that due to the high demand for the service, there are waiting times.
All services can be accessed through the main helpline, 0845 600 2227.
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
- People who have been bereaved.
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Suite 4/2, Great Michael House
14 Links Place
-Monday - Friday from 10.00am - 12.30pm-