Citizens Advice Edinburgh
Citizens Advice Edinburgh provides free confidential and independent advice on a range of issues.
This can include:
- Money issues, such as debt
- Housing and homelessness
- Legal issues, discrimination and your rights
- Consumer Information
There are five bureaus in Edinburgh to provide general advice on any issue. There are specialist advisers in each bureau who provide advice and representation on more complex issues.
- Main office 58 Dundas Street, EH3 6QZ. The Advice line is: 0131 557 1500, for Appointments only call 0131 558 3681.
- Pilton Office 661 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2TX. This CAB offers advice face to face only. Telephone 0131 202 1153
- Leith Office 23 Dalmeny Street, Edinburgh, EH6 8PG. For appointments call 0131 554 8144
- Portobello: 8 a&b Bath Street, Edinburgh, EH15 1EY. For Appointments call 0131 669 9503.
- Gorgie and Dalry: Fountainbridge Library, 173 Dundee Street, EH11 1BG. For Appointments call 0131 474 8081
As well as the local bureaus, CAB provides advice at a further 25 outreach locations across the capital, in places such as doctors’ surgeries, housing associations, hospitals and the Sheriff Court. See the website for current outreach locations and times, and for opening hours of local bureaus.
There is also a home visit service for people who cannot make it to a bureau or outreach.
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
58 Dundas Street
-Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm-
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Wheelchair Access
- Information in community languages
- Translation Service
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.