Children & Young Peoples Service (Edinburgh Women’s Aid)
Edinburgh Women’s Aid Children and Young People’s Service provides one to one and group work support to any child or young person who may have experienced Domestic Abuse.
Edinburgh Women’s Aid (EWA) helps children and young people by giving them a safe place to stay. Staff won’t force them to tell us about their experiences, but will lend a sympathetic ear if they want to talk about it and will listen to what they say. Edinburgh Women’s Aid also organise activities so children and young people can have some fun away from the misery of domestic abuse.
- arrange confidential support at your school
- help you work out difficult feelings and emotions
- help you meet with other young people who have similar experiences
- meet you as a one off, weekly, fortnightly or whatever is helpful
Intended Client Groups:
- Young People
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Provider's Address
4 Cheyne Street
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm
Tel: 0131 315 8116
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Wheelchair Access
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Public Transport Information
Lothian Buses, numbers 24, 29, 42 and 36