Bipolar Scotland is a user led organization, formerly known as Manic Depression Fellowship Scotland.
Bipolar Scotland’s main aims are to:
- Provide information, support and advice for people with Bipolar Disorder, their relatives, friends and carers, and all who care
- Promote, develop and co-ordinate a network of community based self help groups throughout Scotland
- Inform and educate members of the public, professionals and other agencies about the nature of the illness and the role and value of the Bipolar Scotland
- Encourage and assist in research into all aspects of Bipolar Affective Disorder
For information about Bipolar Lothian see www.lothianbipolargroup.org.uk
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Provider's Address
Mile End Mill
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
-Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm-
Public Transport Information
Groups held throughout Scotland, please call for details of local group
Provider's Name: Bipolar Scotland
Provides information and support to people affected by bipolar disorder (manic depression).
Also offer self help groups throughout Scotland including two in Edinburgh (Victoria Terrace and Stafford Centre)