All in Edinburgh
All In Edinburgh helps people who have a long term health condition or disability find paid work.
The service supports people to find and maintain paid jobs, providing a personalised service that meets each person’s needs and aspirations.
This can include:
• money and benefits advice;
• assistance with job applications and support to arrange adjustments;
• support to source vacancies;
• job coaching within the workplace by an experienced employment worker;
• support to retain a job if you need it; and
• signposting to other services in Edinburgh, if appropriate.
All in Edinburgh delivered by the Edinburgh Supported Employment Consortium which is made up of the Action Group, Forth Sector, Intowork and ENABLE Scotland.
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
People experiencing disadvantage through unemployment and who live in Edinburgh
This service accepts direct self referrals.