The Advice Shop can provide advice about debts, benefits, tax credits and the financial cost of living with cancer.
This can include:
- providing information and advice about your rights and entitlements
- checking you are getting all the benefits you are entitled to
- helping with form filling and applications
- support with disputes with the DWP
- explaining official letters and legislation
- representing you at benefit appeals/tribunal
- offering debt advice
- help if you are in rent arrears and threatened with eviction
Urgent matters can be dealt with by phone or in-person and home visits can be arranged for people who are housebound.
This service is available to residents of all parts of Edinburgh
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Any person needing advice on benefits, money or debt advice.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
249 High Street
-Monday to Thursday 8.30 am -4.30 pm.
Friday 8.30 am to 3.00 pm-
Tel: 0131 200 2360
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Wheelchair Access
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.