Bridgend Farmhouse aims to help people live more healthily and happily, address social inequalities and isolation, strengthen community involvement and contribute to local health, learning and green space strategies.
The Farmhouse is at 41 Old Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh, EH16 4TE
For anyone interested in growing and eating good food, learning some environmental skills or getting more physically active, there are weekly groups at the Farmhouse:-
- Pilates class on Tuesday mornings at 10.00 am
- Community History group meets on Tuesday afternoons.
- Youth group meets on Thursday evenings.
- Singing group each Tuesday 4.00 – 6.00 pm
- Activities drop-ins on Wednesdays and Sundays, 11.00 am – 3.00 pm. New crafts and art projects are now getting under way. Just drop-in get involved and have a free lunch.
For more details of any of the above activities please contact 0131 564 0068 or [email protected]